is 0.9.0 latest stable or should we be using master?

Dustin Getz

Aug 4, 2013, 3:27:19 PM8/4/13
to q-con...@googlegroups.com
Asking because 0.9 was last touched in Feb, and is ~200 commits behind master. Apologies if there is documentation somewhere that I missed.

Domenic Denicola

Aug 4, 2013, 3:29:12 PM8/4/13
to q-con...@googlegroups.com

0.9.6 was released only a couple months ago, and is the latest stable. Not sure why you are looking at only 0.9.0?

Kris Kowal

Aug 4, 2013, 3:29:39 PM8/4/13
to Q Continuum
Please disregard the v0.9 branch. We used it in preparation for 0.9.0 and have been working on master since. We are now at v0.9.6.

Kris Kowal