Q.any() and NPM

Jeff Eldridge

Mar 18, 2015, 12:36:45 PM3/18/15
to q-con...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've been using Q for a while and today decided I need to use Q.any() to solve a particular issue. However, I don't seem to be able to find a version in NPM (this is for a Node.js project) that has Q.any() in it.

I'm assuming I've missed something really obvious, so any pointers would be gratefully received.

Thanks,
Jeff

Kris Kowal

Mar 18, 2015, 12:42:16 PM3/18/15
to Q Continuum
No version supporting Q.any has yet been released. I will make a point to review the documentation, tests, and change log and cut a minor release this weekend.

Jeff Eldridge

Mar 18, 2015, 1:16:18 PM3/18/15
to q-con...@googlegroups.com, kris....@cixar.com
Hi Kris,

Thanks for the prompt reply. I appreciate the support!

Regards,
Jeff