Just thanks

Ghanima

Jan 9, 2014, 4:46:38 PM1/9/14
to pyth...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

just wanted to thank everybody involved in the effort taken to provide python(x,y). I used it just half a day and got a nice import of images, least-square fitting and evaluation going - saving a lot of time in the future. After going through pypi for the last two hours just to see what nice libs there are out there - the effort of compiling the most useful stuff in the python(x,y) package is even more appreciated.

However after working with Python3 on an embedded linux machine, my question of course is: when is p3 going to be included :)

Thanks and best regards