spyder fails to start

Fabien

May 6, 2014, 10:37:59 AM5/6/14
to pyth...@googlegroups.com

hello

I have a problem with spyder.
It fails to start.
I am under windows XP and pythonxy 2.7.6.0.
I ran in console mode. This screen is the traceback.
I haven't found this error whithin the support forum.

is anyone can help me ?

regards

Fabien

Gabi Davar

May 9, 2014, 1:56:34 AM5/9/14
to pyth...@googlegroups.com
Try to reset spyder settings: the start menu should have a "reset spyder" entry.

If that fails try posting in the Spyder mailing list.

Kenji Nakakuki

Aug 1, 2014, 11:09:39 PM8/1/14
to pyth...@googlegroups.com
If you have another Qt installation, chances are the spyder tries to use your own Qt binary which results in version inconsistency.
In that case, try removing your Qt installation path from your PATH environmental variable.

Kenji