Requesting Venue for August Python Pune meetup 2015

chandan kumar

Aug 10, 2015, 10:02:33 AM8/10/15
to pytho...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We as a Python Pune Meetup group[0] organize monthly python meetups across Pune City.

The purpose of the meetup is to provide a platform to pythonists (i.e. for Beginners,intermediate and Experienced)
 - for learning and sharing new technologies related to Python Community and the language itself.
 - Encourage them to contribute to Open Source Upstream Projects.

We are looking for a venue for August Python Pune meetup 2015 i.e. on 29th Aug, 2015

The venue should have:
 - A conference room/open space having capacity of 35-45 people
 - Internet connection (if possible)
 - Timing 10:30 A.M. to 02:00 P.M.

The Python Pune community would be really grateful if you could sponsor a venue. If you are willing to do so, please reply to this thread.

Links:

Thanks,

Chandan Kumar