Here is what happened from July 2017 to Oct 2017 in Python Pune meetup.

chandan kumar

Nov 15, 2017, 7:06:05 AM11/15/17
to pytho...@googlegroups.com, pyladi...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Amol Kahat has written "Here is what happened from July 2017 to Oct
2017 in Python Pune meetup." in his blog:
https://akahat.wordpress.com/2017/11/13/python-pune-4-months-planning/

One of the thing which have changed is the RSVP method is to use email
as a medium for registering for meetup and it worked well.

Another thing: we jointly hosted python meetup with PyLadies Pune and
Ansible Pune meetup group.

Kudos to Amol Kahat for leading the 4 month Python Pune meetup series.

We are looking for feedback in order to improve the meetup. Ideas and
feedback are welcome to improve the meetup.

--
Thanks,

Chandan Kumar