Regarding Python workshop for education institute.

Pramod Patil

Oct 29, 2015, 2:05:19 AM10/29/15
to Python Pune
Dear all,

warm regards,

Is there any plan to conduct workshop for Engineering students in Pune area so please let me know.

Thanks.

Pramod Patil.

Thin Rhino

Oct 29, 2015, 2:46:19 AM10/29/15
to Python Pune
There is no plan as of now. What is your requirement and we can try an arrange one accordingly.

"Ship is safe at harbor but it is not made for that."

Suraj Deshmukh

Oct 29, 2015, 2:55:06 AM10/29/15
to pytho...@googlegroups.com

Yeah please forward the details about what kind of things you expect, we can plan of arranging such a thing after Diwali.