PyLadies Pune July 2017 meetup

Anwesha Das

Jul 3, 2017, 11:33:33 AM7/3/17
to pytho...@googlegroups.com
Aloha,

We, Pyladies Pune, having our July 2017 meetup [1] on 8th of July at
reserved-bit, as
pre-discussed. Trishna will be taking a session on Ansible (the
details given in the meetup event itself).

We have an open slot for lightning talk sessions where

- one can explain theirs projects (done in Python).
- The mentors who seek volunteers for their projects can also discuss
their project idea
- the mentees who need help are welcome to discuss their ideas too.

The duration for each of the lightning talk will be 5 minutes (max).
If you are interested please reply to this thread I will update the
event page accordingly.

[1] https://www.meetup.com/PyLadies-Pune/events/241268473/

Cheers
Anwesha