Last day to register for Python Pune Sprint 2015

chandan kumar

Mar 23, 2015, 2:23:30 AM3/23/15
to pytho...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Still not yet registered for Python Pune Sprint, 2015 i.e. on 28th Mar, 2015 at Red Hat, Pune (India). Please go ahead and register for Python Pune Sprint 2015.
We are closing the registration by 23rd Mar, 2015 by 11:00 P.M.(IST).

Here is the link to register for Python Pune Sprint: http://www.meetup.com/PythonPune/events/221206592/

Thanks,

Chandan Kumar

balasaheb barde

Mar 23, 2015, 5:22:56 AM3/23/15
to pytho...@googlegroups.com
any register   fee is there ?

Suraj Kawade

Mar 23, 2015, 12:06:37 PM3/23/15
to pytho...@googlegroups.com

Hi Balasaheb,
The registration is free. Register ASAP if you haven't yet.

Regards,
Suraj Kawade

chetan warade

Mar 23, 2015, 2:20:58 PM3/23/15
to pytho...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chandan,

I register , but now i m on waiting list.

Could you confirm me.

Thanks for ur invitation.

Regards,
Chetan

On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 11:53 AM, chandan kumar <chandanku...@gmail.com> wrote:

Regards,
Chetan Warade.

Chinmay Kanchi

Mar 23, 2015, 2:21:09 PM3/23/15
to pytho...@googlegroups.com

Hey, I've registered but haven't received confirmation yet. Can I assume that I can come?

chandan kumar

Mar 24, 2015, 12:15:14 AM3/24/15
to pytho...@googlegroups.com

On Monday, March 23, 2015 at 11:51:09 PM UTC+5:30, Chinmay Kanchi wrote:

Hey, I've registered but haven't received confirmation yet. Can I assume that I can come?

@Chetan, @chinmay, your registration is already confirmed.

Thanks,

Chandan Kumar

chetan warade

Mar 24, 2015, 2:24:42 AM3/24/15
to pytho...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Chandan.

Regards,
Chetan

Regards,
Chetan Warade.

Jaidev Deshpande

Mar 24, 2015, 3:09:16 AM3/24/15
to pytho...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 11:50 AM, chetan warade <chetanw...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you Chandan.

Regards,
Chetan

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 9:45 AM, chandan kumar <chandanku...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Monday, March 23, 2015 at 11:51:09 PM UTC+5:30, Chinmay Kanchi wrote:

Hey, I've registered but haven't received confirmation yet. Can I assume that I can come?

Please check the meetup page. Your name(s) should be there in the confirmed guest list.

@Chetan, @chinmay, your registration is already confirmed.

Thanks,

Chandan Kumar

Regards,