[Reminder] 30th Nov, 2016 is the last date for submitting CFP for PyCon Pune 2017

chandan kumar

Nov 29, 2016, 1:05:26 AM11/29/16
to pytho...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

30th Nov 2016 is the last date for submitting proposals for PyCon Pune 2017.
If you are a python enthusiast, doing amazing work want to showcase your work to the community,
Feel free to go ahead and submit your talk here:[1].

Still not register for PyCon Pune 2017, Registration is still going on.
You can grab your conference ticket from here:[2].

Links:

--
Thanks,

Chandan Kumar

Sachet Mittal

Nov 29, 2016, 1:30:03 AM11/29/16
to pytho...@googlegroups.com
Hi Chandan,

The devprint ticket is sold out.
Is it possible to accommodate one more person(me)?

Thanks in advance.

-Sachet Mittal

Kushal Das

Nov 29, 2016, 1:51:38 AM11/29/16
to Python Pune
On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 11:58 AM, Sachet Mittal <sachet...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Chandan,
>
> The devprint ticket is sold out.
> Is it possible to accommodate one more person(me)?

Right now the option is about getting a supporter ticket as
those are also valid for devsprints (and also very limited in
numbe)r.

Kushal
--
Fedora Cloud Engineer
CPython Core Developer

Sachet

Nov 29, 2016, 3:21:45 AM11/29/16
to pytho...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Kushal for the quick reply.

Thanks for the information.
I ll rush to the registration page then...

Sent from my iPhone