Microsoft Python developers at Café Azure

Thin Rhino

Feb 26, 2015, 12:08:15 AM2/26/15
to Python Pune, Aditee Rele

Hello Folks,

Microsoft is arranging an event called Café Azure tomorrow. Please find details mentioned below.

Cheers,
ThinRhino

Python developers at Café Azure:

The concept is come to the café, develop any applications you like and host them on Azure. For this we will give them a $100 credit pass to play around with Azure. If we have more than 15 people at the event, then we can even do a solution showcase around the groups and choose a best solution and give the person an award.

The capacity at the venue is about 25 people and this is for 27th Feb (11:00 AM to 4:00 PM)

Here’s the link http://events.puneusergroup.org/cafeazure-python for registration.