Women Who Code Pune Python meetup

Janki Chhatbar

May 17, 2017, 4:19:26 AM5/17/17
to Python Pune, pu...@womenwhocode.com

Hi all,

As promised, we will have the next Python meetup on 21st May, Sunday in association with Redhat Software Services at Magarpatta City. Arjunsingh Yadav from Amazatic Solutions will be conducting the same and also brushing up on the concepts from last meetup.

Agenda:

1. Quick walkthrough of previous session
2. Functions
3. File operations
4. Classes
5. Modules

RSVP at https://www.meetup.com/Women-Who-Code-Pune/events/239843228/.

If you haven't attended part 1 of this series, you can still come! Absolutely no issues there.. Infact, here are some pointers specially for you..

1. We will be taking you through the concepts covered in previous session (summary/overview)

2. Please visit https://github.com/WomenWhoCode/WWCodePune and practice the topics and exercises covered in the last meetup

Please write to us at pu...@womenwhocode.com for any further queries.

Best,
Janki & Sonal

Abhijeet Kasurde

May 17, 2017, 5:18:46 AM5/17/17
to pytho...@googlegroups.com, pu...@womenwhocode.com
Hi Janki,

A small nit-pick

On Wed, May 17, 2017 at 1:09 PM, Janki Chhatbar <jank...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> As promised, we will have the next Python meetup on 21st May, Sunday in
> association with Redhat Software Services at Magarpatta City. Arjunsingh
It is Red Hat India Pvt. Ltd.,