[X-post] [PyCon India 2015] Sponsorship

vijay kumar

Jun 24, 2015, 12:41:08 AM6/24/15
to Bangalore Python Users Group - India, Mailing list for the PyCon India conference, chen...@googlegroups.com, ko...@python.org, mu...@googlegroups.com, ncr-py...@python.org, pytho...@googlegroups.com, Indian Python Software Society
Hi ,

As everyone is aware PyCon India 2015 is held in Bangalore on Oct 2nd - 4th 2015. PyCon India is a volunteer driven event, we have conducted six PyCon India conferences so far and the upcoming 2015 conference is 7th year.
We have improved a lot throughout these 6 years and this year will be a great one too.

Sponsorship makes the event accessible and affordable to the widest possible audience and we are looking for sponsors.
Benefits

  •  PyCon India Banners and Posters speak about you and advertise your company.
  •  Opportunity to speak to other Python developers(more than 1000) and recruit them in a single place.
  •  You get free passes where you are allowed to explore the opportunities in Python world and expand your business sitting in a professional stall in PyCon India. You can demo your products, engage your visitors with technical discussions, share and learn, distribute goodies all up to you how you want to market your company!
  •  There is no other event in India which attracts people from zero experience and all the way through Python standard library contributors.
  •  Organization of strength 10, can avail  50% discount or become Associate sponsor.
For more information: https://in.pycon.org/2015/sponsorship.html

Interested? Reach us @ spons...@in.pycon.org and tell us the slot you are looking for. Contribute back to the community by helping PyCon India and Python community in India to grow.

Spread the word.