about artificial intelligence

Niraj Patil

Aug 2, 2015, 1:30:29 PM8/2/15
to Python Pune
Hello everyone ,
I wanted to make project related with embedded system and ANNs i.e real time intelligent decision making by a robot using a neural network(in python).Can someone suggest me with some stuff that i should go through like a book or tutorial. Also,Which library is best suited for this in python?

Regards
Niraj

Jaidev Deshpande

Aug 2, 2015, 3:06:54 PM8/2/15
to pytho...@googlegroups.com

I don't know about embedded systems, but for machine learning try the tutorials at http://scikit-learn.org

All the best.

Jemshid KK

Aug 6, 2015, 1:31:53 AM8/6/15
to pytho...@googlegroups.com

Hi,
As I understand, the system you plan to build is going to have one or a few sensors and a motor. The primary tasks in the project is to read from sensors, do a little math on sensor readings and write to motor controller.

Which library you need to use depends on your sensors and motor.

Once you accomplish this much, it would be easy to understand and design the ANN required.