Announcing February Python Pune meetup 2017

chandan kumar

Feb 19, 2017, 1:09:15 AM2/19/17
to pytho...@googlegroups.com, pyladi...@googlegroups.com, Gaurav Wagh
Hello,

We are pleased to announce February Python Pune meetup 2017 which is happening on 26th Feb, 2017 at Tixdo Media Pvt Ltd, 402, Pentagon 5, cybercity Pentagon P-5, Magarpatta, Pune (India).

Timing : 10:30 A.M. to 02:30 P.M.

Schedule: An hour workshop followed by 2-3 20 mins short talks.

Call for papers:
If you are willing to submit a talk or workshop related to Python Programming Language.
Feel free to drop a comment on meetup page https://www.meetup.com/PythonPune/events/237391358/ with Topic and Short description.

Note: sits are limited. If you are planning to come then do RSVP.

RSVP is open now.

--
Thanks,

Chandan Kumar

rahul bajaj

Feb 19, 2017, 1:21:41 AM2/19/17
to PyLadies Pune, pytho...@googlegroups.com, gaur...@tixdo.com

On Sunday, February 19, 2017 at 11:39:14 AM UTC+5:30, chandankumar.093047 wrote:
Hello,

We are pleased to announce February Python Pune meetup 2017 which is happening on 26th Feb, 2017 at Tixdo Media Pvt Ltd, 402, Pentagon 5, cybercity Pentagon P-5, Magarpatta, Pune (India).

Timing : 10:30 A.M. to 02:30 P.M.

Schedule: An hour workshop followed by 2-3 20 mins short talks.

Call for papers:
If you are willing to submit a talk or workshop related to Python Programming Language.
Feel free to drop a comment on meetup page https://www.meetup.com/PythonPune/events/237391358/ with Topic and Short description.

Hey all,

I wish to propose a talk on a project "OpenCabs". Its a django project written and maintained my Ratnadeep Debnath.
Its a brand new project and therefore more scope for new developers to contribute :)

Thank you,
Rahul Bajaj.
https://rahulbajaj05.wordpress.com/