Checking On Availability of Tickets For PyCon Pune

Lokendra Singh Chouhan

Feb 13, 2017, 2:45:24 AM2/13/17
to Python Pune
Hi All, I was interested in attending PyCon Pune but unfortunately missed out on the registration deadline. Please let me know in case there are any last minute cancellations/dropouts and if the tickets can be transferred. Thanks in Advance for the help ! Regards, Lokendra

anjali

Feb 13, 2017, 4:03:58 AM2/13/17
to Python Pune
On Monday, February 13, 2017 at 1:15:24 PM UTC+5:30, Lokendra Singh Chouhan wrote:
Hi All, I was interested in attending PyCon Pune but unfortunately missed out on the registration deadline. Please let me know in case there are any last minute cancellations/dropouts and if the tickets can be transferred. Thanks in Advance for the help ! Regards, Lokendra

Hi Lokendra,
    I have one PyCon Pune Conference Ticket please drop me a mail at anjalipa...@gmail.com for transfer details.

Regards,
Anjali

ravikiran borse

Feb 14, 2017, 12:26:31 AM2/14/17
to Python Pune
Hi Anjali

If it's still available, I am ready to buy.

Please let me know.

Thanks
Ravi

Trishna Guha

Feb 14, 2017, 2:56:08 AM2/14/17
to pytho...@googlegroups.com
On Tue, Feb 14, 2017 at 10:55 AM, ravikiran borse <ravid...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Anjali
>
> If it's still available, I am ready to buy.
>
> Please let me know.

Hi, Contact this person.