[X-post] [PythonExpress] Volunteer for Machine learning workshop

vijay kumar

Sep 13, 2017, 2:37:08 PM9/13/17
to Bangalore Python Users Group - India, hy...@python.org, pytho...@googlegroups.com, Discussions about the PythonExpress program by PSSI
Hi ,
Pythonexpress team has received few machine learning workshop requests from different cities.
Below are details:

Date                                                    City
Thursday, Sep. 21 2017               Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Friday, Sep 22, 2017,                        Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Sunday, Sep. 24 2017                  Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Friday, Oct. 13, 2017,                   Bengaluru, Karnataka
Thursday, Oct. 05 2017               Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh

We can work with the college for logistics support if required.
An interested volunteer can accept workshop request.
Any queries drop an email to contact @ pythonexpress dot in

With Thanks
Vijay

--
Thanks,
Vijay

Vishal

Sep 13, 2017, 11:34:16 PM9/13/17
to pytho...@googlegroups.com, Discussions about the PythonExpress program by PSSI, Bangalore Python Users Group - India, hy...@python.org
Dear Vijay,
Wanted to confirm that Jaypee University workshop is in Bhopal, because the college itself is located in Guna, which is a 5 hour drive from here.

Can you confirm?

Best regards,
Vishal.

vijay kumar

Sep 22, 2017, 1:52:00 AM9/22/17
to Bangalore Python Users Group - India, hy...@python.org, pytho...@googlegroups.com, Discussions about the PythonExpress program by PSSI
Hi All,
We are still looking for a tutor to help us with workshop request.
I can surely co-ordinate with tutor and college in case we need change dates.
In case someone is interested in paid volunteering, do drop email offline I can check with college if they are comfortable with that.

--
Thanks,
Vijay

Vishal

Sep 22, 2017, 2:06:55 AM9/22/17
to pytho...@googlegroups.com
Dear Vijay,

I have had to attend an Industrial R&D meet today, which is why I have not taken up this workshop. The other reason was that I have no formal background in Machine Learning. I am basically an Embedded Systems guy, with a 10 year experience in Python.

What is your view on me going to deliver a Machine Learning :) ?

Vishal Sapre

vijay kumar

Sep 22, 2017, 5:16:44 AM9/22/17
to pytho...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 11:36 AM, Vishal <vsap...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Vijay,

I have had to attend an Industrial R&D meet today, which is why I have not taken up this workshop. The other reason was that I have no formal background in Machine Learning. I am basically an Embedded Systems guy, with a 10 year experience in Python.

What is your view on me going to deliver a Machine Learning :) ?

I am not upto point to share views.
What i can say is "It all depends on individual confidence to learn and teach".
At the end of day we all want to teach kids something new and help them in way we can.