A day out with raspberry pi and Python

chandan kumar

Mar 17, 2017, 11:12:43 PM3/17/17
to pytho...@googlegroups.com, pyladi...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Python Pune community is pleased to announce "A day out with raspberry pi and Python" event as a part of March Python Pune meetup, 2017.
It is happening on 26th March 2017 at reserved-bit[https://reserved-bit.com/], Pune (India).

Aim:
Collaborate together to hack on raspberry pi using Python programming language.

Program Schedule:
* raspbian os installation on SD-card.
* raspberry pi GPIO basics using Python
* Serial communication on rpi using Python
* Interaction with hardware using web application
* Hack on projects in a group after lunch time.

Note: **Seats are limited.**

How to Register?

* Go to https://tixdo.com/api/events/a-dayout-with-raspberry-pi-and-python/ and click on "Buy Now" and Pay the registration fee and register yourself as a "Waiting" on event page https://www.meetup.com/PythonPune/events/238460205/.

 Once we get the confirmation of your payment. we will do RSVP to YES. It means you are confirmed.

Why are we charging for this event?
* Since we have limited space and hardware and we want to make sure that those who are really interested, can join and learn from this event.

 So, we are charging a very nominal fee of RS.101/- for this meetup only.

* The collected registration money will be used for lunch and snacks and for buying hardware components like LEDS, push buttons etc.

How is this event going to organized?
* The idea of this event came from February python pune meetup, 2017.
* Friends of Python Pune group have provided some raspberry pi’s for the event.
* The first half of the event will be a workshop on the above topic and in the rest half, we will be hacking on projects.
* We are going to form a group of 3/4 people who will hack on the project using raspberry pi.
* We will be providing raspberry pi only during the event and will be taken back after the event.
* You are free to bring your own raspberry pi, micro-controllers or other hardware components.
* We will be providing project ideas but you are free to work on any of your own ideas.
* This event is **NOT FREE**.
* We will be charging Rs. 95 (Event registration charge) + Rs. 5.75(taxes) for the event registration.

Date and Time:
26th March 2017 and 10:00 A.M. to 04:00 P.M.

Venue:
Reserved Bit
337, Amanora Chambers, Above Amanora Town Center, Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra, India 411028

Contact:
Chandan Kumar
Girish Joshi
Amol Khat