Requesting Venue for November Python Pune meetup 2015

chandan kumar

Nov 10, 2015, 12:52:15 AM11/10/15
to pytho...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

We as a Python Pune Meetup group[0] organize monthly python meetups across Pune City.

The purpose of the meetup is to provide a platform to pythonists (i.e. for Beginners,intermediate and Experienced)
 - for learning and sharing new technologies related to Python Community and the language itself.
 - Encourage them to contribute to Open Source Upstream Projects.

We are looking for a venue for November Python Pune meetup 2015 i.e. on 29th November, 2015

The venue should have:
 - A conference room/open space having capacity of 35-45 people
 - Internet connection (if possible)
 - Timing 10:30 A.M. to 02:30 P.M.

The Python Pune community would be really grateful if you could sponsor a venue. If you are willing to do so, please reply to this thread.

Links:

Thanks,

Chandan Kumar

Jemshid KK

Nov 13, 2015, 7:50:49 AM11/13/15
to pytho...@googlegroups.com
I have an office space at MIDC Bhosari with a capacity of 25 seats. Internet is available.

And on an interesting note, we are a computer vision company and we code in Python.

Cheers
Jemshid

chandan kumar

Nov 19, 2015, 12:58:20 AM11/19/15
to Python Pune
Hello Jemshid,

On Friday, November 13, 2015 at 6:20:49 PM UTC+5:30, Jemshid KK wrote:
I have an office space at MIDC Bhosari with a capacity of 25 seats. Internet is available.

And on an interesting note, we are a computer vision company and we code in Python.

Thanks for the venue, as we spoke earlier, we are going to host December Python Pune meetup 2015 at your's Venue.

Thanks,

Chandan Kumar

swaraj barik

Jan 28, 2016, 1:06:24 AM1/28/16
to Python Pune
Hi Chandan,

Could you please send me details requirements for organizing the event.

I can arrange the meetup in our office for Feb-2016 meetup.

Thanks,
Swaraj

chandan kumar

Feb 1, 2016, 3:25:49 AM2/1/16
to Python Pune
Hello Swaraj,

On Thursday, January 28, 2016 at 11:36:24 AM UTC+5:30, swaraj barik wrote:
Hi Chandan,

Could you please send me details requirements for organizing the event.

I can arrange the meetup in our office for Feb-2016 meetup.

Thanks for coming ahead.
This Feb meetup we are planning to host a devsprint by 20th Feb, 2015.

We are looking for a place.
No. of attendees: 40-50
Timing : 10:00 A.M. to 04:00 p.M.
Network connectivity is important at the venue.

Feel free to give a call to me on 8380909403 to discuss further.

Thanks,

Chandan Kumar