November Python Pune meetup announcement

Akshay Shivekar

Nov 20, 2017, 5:43:15 AM11/20/17
to pytho...@googlegroups.com, pyladi...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

Welcome to the November edition of Python Pune meetup, In this meetup,
we are mostly focused on contributing to upstream projects.

From the last meetup dev sprint, the response was good and attendees
to requested to have another dev sprint session, so here we are with
Python Pune "Hack and Learn" themed dev sprint.

Venue: Red Hat India Pvt. Ltd. Magarpatta, Pune

Date and Time: 26th November 2017, 10 AM.

List of projects participating :

* Ansible - Abhijeet Kasurde, Ganesh Nalawde, Kedar

* OpenStack, RDO - Janki Chatbar, Yatin Keral

* Numba, conda-forge/staged-recipes, Axelrod-Python/Axelrod - Sourav Singh

If you are interested in mentor any project please fill up the sheet [1].

Agenda:

* 10.00 Introduction

* 10.30 Grab the mentor and start to contribute.

* 01.00 Snack - T break.

* 03.30 Your work presentation in short.

Requirements:

* If you know how to ON or OFF the computer and having a hunger to
learn as well as having a laptop with 2GB+ RAM (With GNU/Linux
installed), you are welcome to join.

* It is good to have some programming experience.

Is this workshop a free event?

* Yes, it is absolutely free of charge. The only thing you need to do
is to show up to the event day with your laptop and prerequisites.

How to register for this workshop?

* Since, we have the limited number of seats for this workshop
(approx: 40 people). You can register by sending an email to
"amol...@gmail.com" with the following format:

Subject: Registration for November Python Pune meetup

Body: In the body of an email, Include: your name, email-id, phone
number, Meetup profile ID and your project interest (If don't Know
write N/A).

NOTE: We prefer First Come First Serve RSVP for the meetup and seats
are limited.

* Once we receive the email, we will confirm your RSVP to "Yes" on
meetup page (depending upon availability of seats)

[1] https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSceBYMJW6nW_yuDZluYa49SyNCF5D3naq21wc3NFcgF0xNicQ/viewform?c=0&w=1

--
Akshay D.S. Shivekar.
Rajarambapu Institute of Technology,