[X-POST][InPycon] Open source project for Dev sprint of Pycon India 2016

Jaysinh Shukla

Sep 8, 2016, 7:38:14 AM9/8/16
Dear members,

As you know we are arranging large 3 days Dev sprint this year, we
are expecting best Open source projects in it. We had started preparing
list of popular Open source projects [here](http://goo.gl/bWPcyz).

What we are expecting?

* Open sheet, observe the mention projects. If you know someone (maybe
from India, In India) nicely contributing to that project write his
contact details there.

* If you are contributor of any popular Open source project, CFP is
open. Submit your proposal
[here](https://in.pycon.org/cfp/dev-sprint-2016/proposals/)

* If you are active in any Open source community, please feel free to
invite them to submit CFP to Dev sprint.

We have prepared list of below projects

* Angular.js
* Ansible
* Bazaar
* Blender
* Buildbot
* Celery
* coala
* CPython
* d3
* Django
* Flask
* GNU Mailman
* gstreamer
* IPython
* KDE
* Kivy
* Liatris
* Lidar
* Linux
* Marcurial
* Mayavi
* Odoo
* Open Day Light
* Open Stack
* Pandas
* PySpark
* react
* Scala
* Sci-kit learn
* Scipy
* Scrapy
* Tryton

I request you, to suggest / invite people who are active in above projects.

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay

Sep 8, 2016, 7:50:57 AM9/8/16
to pytho...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Sep 8, 2016 at 2:49 PM, Jaysinh Shukla <jays...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear members,
>
> As you know we are arranging large 3 days Dev sprint this year, we are
> expecting best Open source projects in it. We had started preparing list of
> popular Open source projects [here](http://goo.gl/bWPcyz).

I am not sure what "expecting best Open Source projects in it" means.

> What we are expecting?
>
> * Open sheet, observe the mention projects. If you know someone (maybe from
> India, In India) nicely contributing to that project write his contact
> details there.

*his/her* - I know it is subtle but it is worth making a habit of
using this or, "their". Also, prior to adding contact detail, please
check with the individual whether they are comfortable with the detail
made available.