October Python Pune meetup announcement.

Amol Kahat

Oct 20, 2017, 5:51:31 AM10/20/17
to pytho...@googlegroups.com, pyladi...@googlegroups.com, Abhijeet Kasurde, Ganesh Nalawade, jank...@gmail.com, chandan kumar, Sayan Chowdhury
Hello All,

Welcome to the Hack the light session of the Python Pune meetup. In
last few meetups Python Pune started with the 4 months planning. In
this meetup we are going to hack the some of the Python Projects and
try to contribute on that projects.

In this meetup Project mentors with respective projects are going to
guide you on how to contribute.

We have some chosen projects like :

* Ansible - Abhijeet Kasurde, Ganesh Nalawde, Kedar
* OpenStack, RDO - Janki Chatbar, Chandan Kumar,
* Fedora Infera - Sayan Chowdhari

If you are interested to mentor any project please fill up the sheet [1].

Agenda:
* 10.00 Introduction
* 10.30 Grab the mentor and start to contribute.
* 01.00 Snack - T break.
* 03.30 Your work presentation in short.

Requirements:
* Identify your area of interest and prepare your dev environment.

Is this workshop a free event?
* Yes, it is absolutely free of charge. The only thing you need to do
is to show up to the event day with your laptop and prerequisites.

How to register for this workshop?
* Since, we have limited number of seats for this workshop (approx: 40
person). You can register by sending an email to "amol...@gmail.com"
with the following format:

Subject: Registration for October Python Pune meetup

Body: In the body of email, Include: your name, email-id, phone
number and Meetup profile ID.

NOTE: We are prefere First Come First Serve RSVP for meetup.

* Once we receive the email, we will confirm your RSVP to "Yes" on
meetup page (depending upon availability of seats)

[1] https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSceBYMJW6nW_yuDZluYa49SyNCF5D3naq21wc3NFcgF0xNicQ/viewform?c=0&w=1

Thanks
Amol Kahat