Upcoming Python Pune meetup schedule.

Amol Kahat

Jul 20, 2017, 12:51:02 PM7/20/17
to Python Pune
Hello,

This time in Python Pune we have planned 4 months complete Python series.

This time around we have a different approach on how we learn.

  1.  In the first meetup our objective will be to create an end to end application using python.
    1. With that we will learn basic of how to create CLI and its options, using functions, classes, modules etc.
    2. This will include 3 hr workshop covering on how to create an application.
  2. In second meetup we work on creating the web application using Django. It would be max 3-4 hr workshop.
    1. In this workshop, you will develop one web application like social networking / E-commerce site / News site etc.
    2. Participants would create their own projects and upload it to the Github with a GPL2 license.
  3. In third month you would write down the test for the application which you was created in last months.
    1. Tests will include unittest, pytest, nose etc.
    2. If you have GUI then automation of Developed project would be great.
  4. Last month will include the dev Sprint of your project presentation and more contribution to Open Source projects.

If you are interested in hosting this meetup. Please contact us immediately. We will consider the meetup hosting request on the FCFS basis.
Note: we will be needing 4 venues for upcoming 4 meetups.
First one is scheduled on 30th July 2017.

Meetup Requirements:
 - Space for 40-50 peoples
 - Projector
 - Internet
 - Tea / Coffee
 - Snacks / Lunch (If you can manage)

Please reach out us on AMOLKAHAT AT GMAIL DOT COM.

Thanks,
Amol Kahat

Vishal

Jul 20, 2017, 3:03:05 PM7/20/17
to pytho...@googlegroups.com
Awesome Idea.
I stay in Bhopal and visit Pune only occasionally.

Would love to participate, can we also contribute remotely.

Same time, different place. :)

Rishi Agrawal

Jul 24, 2017, 1:55:33 AM7/24/17
to pytho...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I went to GS Labs for a meetup last Saturday. The training room was good enough to seat 42 people. If someone can talk to them for the meetup it will be great.
--
Regards,
Rishi Agrawal

A simple act of caring creates an endless ripple.
Be the change that you wish to see in the world.
Be thoroughly used up when you die, for the harder you work, the more you live.