Need a Venue for March Python Pune meetup 2016

chandan kumar

Mar 7, 2016, 3:24:32 AM3/7/16
to pytho...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

We (Python Pune Group)[0] organize monthly python meetups each month across Pune.

Aim : Provide a platform to pythonists
 * To learn and share about new python libraries and uses cases across different fields using Python programming language.
 * Encourage people to contribute to Open Source Python Projects.

We are looking for a venue for March Python Pune Meetup 2015 i.e. on 26th Mar, 2016.

The venue should have:
 - A conference room/open space having capacity of 35-45 people.
 - Internet Connection
 - Timing: 10:30 A.M. to 02:30 P.M.

March Python Pune meetup 2016[1] will consists of:
- One Workshop
- Two Talks
- Two lightening Talk
- Discussion regarding further Meetup

The Python Pune community would be really grateful if you could sponsor a venue. If you are willing to do so, please reply to this thread or drop a mail to chandankumar.093047 AT GMAIL DOT COM.

Links:

Thanks,

Chandan Kumar

chandan kumar

Mar 14, 2016, 3:45:51 AM3/14/16
to Python Pune, Aman Kumar Jain
Hello,
We are hosting march meetup at Amazatic Solutions Office # 712, 713 & 716 Spot 18 Mall, Jagtap Dairy Chowk, Pimple Saudagar , Pune

Thanks for providing the venue.

 Thanks,

Chandan Kumar