February, 17 Python Pune talk confirmation & schedule.

Amol Kahat

Feb 22, 2017, 12:24:06 PM2/22/17
to Python Pune

February Python Pune Meetup

We are pleased to announce February Python Pune meetup 2017 which is  happening on 26th Feb, 2017 at Tixdo Media pvt ltd, 402, Pentagon 5,  cybercity Pentagon P-5, Magarpatta, Pune (India).

Timing : 10:30 A.M. to 02:30 P.M.

Confirmed Talks:

• Introducing OpenCabs by Rahul Bajaj [20 Mins]

• Django 101  by Anandprakash Tandale (25 Min)

• Python request module by Abhijeet Kasurde (20 Min)

• Data Visualization using Seaborn by Sudarshan Gadhve (30 Min)

• Cython module by Poruri Sai Rahul (20 Min)

Requirements:

Laptop with Linux  (Any distro) installed is recommende

For Windows Laptops make sure, Python3 is installed.

Notes:

1. Incase if you are not able to make it for this Meetup please update your RSVPs to 'No'

2. Please be on time for the meetup! Be there atleast 20 to 30  minutes before the Meetup starts so that we can start on time!  Make  sure you keep some identity proof along with you, since required for  security check at Venue.

3. For Registration DO RSVP  here:

https://www.meetup.com/PythonPune/events/237391358/

(If you don't get a confirmed seat, please drop a comment to the meetup page.)

Contacts:

Chandan Kumar

Amol Kahat

Ratnadeep Debnath

Feb 25, 2017, 9:19:03 AM2/25/17
to Python Pune

On Wednesday, February 22, 2017 at 10:54:06 PM UTC+5:30, Amol Kahat wrote:

February Python Pune Meetup

We are pleased to announce February Python Pune meetup 2017 which is  happening on 26th Feb, 2017 at Tixdo Media pvt ltd, 402, Pentagon 5,  cybercity Pentagon P-5, Magarpatta, Pune (India).

Timing : 10:30 A.M. to 02:30 P.M.

Confirmed Talks:

• Introducing OpenCabs by Rahul Bajaj [20 Mins]

+1 to Rahul Bajaj for his initial contributions to Opencabs. However, it will be good if Rahul does some more contribution to Opencabs before he represents the project.

Thanks,
rtnpro

rahul bajaj

Feb 26, 2017, 2:29:27 AM2/26/17
to Python Pune

Hey rtnpro,

Thanks for encouraging me always to contribute :) Since Python Pune Meetup has a lot of students coming in. So, i thought i could let them know about the bit i did and encourage them for doing the same for getting started to contribute to opensource.

Thanks,
Rahul Bajaj.

Thanks,
rtnpro