Need Venue for Nov Python Pune Meetup 2016

chandan kumar

Nov 6, 2016, 12:43:45 PM11/6/16
to pytho...@googlegroups.com, pyladi...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

PythonPune[https://www.meetup.com/PythonPune/] is a volunteer driven community which provides a
platform to all individuals to learn/share/teach about the Python programming language and it's
diverse ecosystem and encourage everyone to contribute to Open Source to make the world a better place.

We organize monthly meetups across Pune each month.
You can find previously conducted meetups here: https://www.meetup.com/PythonPune/#past

We are looking for a venue for Oct Python Pune meetup i.e. on 26th Nov, 2016.

The Venue should have:
* A conference room/open space having the capacity of 35-50 people.
* Projector
* Internet Connection
* Timing for the meetup : 10:30 A.M. to 02:30 P.M.
* It would be good to have the venue in the middle of the city so that everyone can join.

The Monthly meetup will consist of:
* A workshop (1 and half hour)* talks of 30 Minutes
* Hackathon on Open Source Projects at the end.
* Networking

The Python Pune community would be really grateful if you could sponsor a venue.

If you are willing to do so, please reply to this thread or drop a mail to chandankumar.093047 AT GMAIL DOT COM.

Thanks,
Chandan Kumar

chandan kumar

Nov 13, 2016, 2:16:12 AM11/13/16
to Python Pune, pyladi...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

On Sunday, November 6, 2016 at 11:13:45 PM UTC+5:30, chandan kumar wrote:
[...]

We have got venue for Nov Python Pune meetup 2016 at Vaultize

Complete Venue Address:
Vaultize, A601/602 Teerth Technospace,Mumbai-Bangalore Highway
Baner, Pune 411045 (India)

RSVP will be start from 16th Nov, 2016

Thanks,

Chandan Kumar