Announcing July Python Pune meetup "Learn Python and make something out of it"

Amol Kahat

Jul 24, 2017, 4:07:47 AM7/24/17
to Python Pune, pyladi...@googlegroups.com
Learn Python and make something awesome.

As discussed in the June Python Pune meetup, we are starting a 4 months track on "how to write your own project in Python"
This is our first month, in which are going to cover topics which are useful to creating a project.
This session is focused on things we use everyday in order to create a project.

Things expected to be covered:
 * Print statement
 * User Inputs
 * Methods
 * Data Structures
 * Conditional Statements
 * Looping Statements
 * Exception Handling
 * File Handling
 * Comparison & Membership Operators
 * Modules
 * Classes

Is it free event?
* Yes it is free the only thing you need to do is to show up to the event day with your laptop.

How to register for this event?
* Since we have limited sit for this event approx: 40, So you can register by sending an email to "amol...@gmail.com"
to us in the following format:
    Subject: Registration for July python pune meetup
    Body: In the body of the email, Include: your name, Email-id, Phone number and Meetup profile ID.

* Once we receive the email, we will confirm your RSVP to yes on meetup page.

Requirements for this meetup:
 * A Linux box with Python 3.5/3.6 installed.
 * Python-pip and virtualenv installed.
 * Git should be installed as well as you have github/gitlab/bitbucket account to put your code.

Contact persons:
 * Amol Kahat
 * Ganesh Kadam
 * Girish Joshi