December Python Pune 2017 on 16th Dec, 2017

chandan kumar

Dec 10, 2017, 7:46:21 AM12/10/17
to pytho...@googlegroups.com, pyladi...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

It's the end of the year and time for another pythonpune meetup.
This time we are keeping the general tracks related to different
fields of Python
Programming language.

Program Schedule:
* It will consist of 6 talks of 10 minutes each followed by 5 mins
discussion related to each
talk.

Date and Timing:
16th Dec 2017 and 10:30 A.M. to 02:00 P.M.

Venue:
reserved-bit [https://reserved-bit.com/]
337, Amanora Chambers, Above Amanora Town Center, Hadapsar, Pune

How can I register for this meetup?
* Just click on event page link
[https://www.meetup.com/PythonPune/events/245801894/]and press the
**RSVP** button and you are done.
* The event is free and anyone can join who knows Python Programming
Language and
wanted to learn the language.

How can I submit a talk?
* You can talk submit any talks which are related to Python
Programming language, new libraries
learned this year or created something awesome projects or something
new in Data Science/ machine
learning/Automation/Cloud/containers/Hardware.

* Go to the meetup event page
[https://www.meetup.com/PythonPune/events/245801894/] and add the talk
topic and what you are going to cover in the talk with
in 10 mins in the comment section and drop a private message to me
with contact details in the meetup.

--
Thanks,

Chandan Kumar