Announcing April Python Pune meetup 2017 at Red Hat, Pune on 30th April, 17

chandan kumar

Apr 18, 2017, 4:45:45 AM4/18/17
to pytho...@googlegroups.com, pyladi...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

As summer is approaching at its high peak, it's time again to meet up for the monthly pythonpune meetup.

**Agenda**
Learn and understand things how it works and how you are solving problems using python programming language.

**Program Schedule**
* It will consist of 3-4 talks of 30 mins followed by what we want in next upcoming meetup through wishlists.
* Final schedule will be updated on 29th April, 17.

**How can I submit a talk for this meetup?**
* As per the agenda, Feel free to submit talk with topic name and the short description about the talk by commenting on the meetup page: https://www.meetup.com/PythonPune/events/239079298/
* It would be good to specify the problem statement which you have solved or learned something new while solving your problem.
* It will be a new python module use case, for example, code refactoring or writing tests for the current project and others.

**How can I register for this meetup?**
* Go to event link https://www.meetup.com/PythonPune/events/239079298/ and join the meetup and do RSVP to yes.
* If you are not able to get a confirmed RSVP to yes, feel free to drop a comment on the meetup page.

**Want to be a volunteer for this meetup?**
* We are looking for volunteers who can take notes and summary of the talks during the meetup and send it through the mailing list.

**Timing**
10:20 A.M. to 02:30 P.M.

**Venue**
Red Hat India Private Limited
Tower X, Level-1, Magarpatta Inner Circle, Magarpatta City, Hadapsar, Pune

--
Thanks,

Chandan Kumar