Call for volunteers for PyCon India 2018 Social Media team

chandan kumar

Jan 8, 2018, 4:21:48 AM1/8/18
to Mailing list for the PyCon India conference, Bangalore PUG, Chennai PUG, Hyderabad PUG, National Capital Region PUG, pytho...@googlegroups.com, pyladi...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

We are looking for volunteers to manage Social Media activities for
PyCon India 2018.

Tasks Involved:
* Work with all teams to plan and coordinate announcements.
* Share announcements to different Python User group mailing lists
* Handle posts/tweets on PyCon India twitter, Facebook, Linkedin,
Google+ and other social media sites.

Time Required: 2-4 hours per week (may vary as we move closer to the conference)

Here[1] is a nice blog on the commitment required in volunteering PyCon India.

Please reply to this thread, if you are interested.

Links:
[1]. https://in.pycon.org/blog/2015/volunteering-for-pycon-india-2015.html

--
Thanks,

Chandan Kumar

chandan kumar

Jan 9, 2018, 12:10:42 AM1/9/18
to Mailing list for the PyCon India conference, Bangalore PUG, Chennai PUG, Hyderabad PUG, National Capital Region PUG, pytho...@googlegroups.com, pyladi...@googlegroups.com, Saptak Sengupta
Hello All,

Thank you all for raising your hands for volunteering for PyCon India
2018 Social Media team.
Below is the list of volunteers those who has responded:
Ashish Krishan <ashish.k...@ieee.org>
Siva Sai Chandra A <asivasa...@gmail.com>
Siddharth Singh <siddhar...@gmail.com>
Lakshmanan Meiyappan <lakshmanan...@gmail.com>
Prajwal Gatti <prajwal...@gmail.com>
Devesh Verma <deveshv...@gmail.com>
Shatakshi Shukla <a2zsha...@gmail.com>
TUSHAR BUDHIRAJA <tusharbu...@gmail.com>

I will be sending a personal email introducing you guys together so
that we can start collaborating on the tasks.

I am closing this thread. We will be again sending emails to different
volunteers tasks.

Thanks,

Chandan Kumar