Announcing October Python Pune Meetup 2015 on 17th Oct, 2015 at Red Hat, Pune (India)

chandan kumar

Oct 7, 2015, 3:14:33 AM10/7/15
to pytho...@googlegroups.com, pyladi...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

As winter is approaching, we are again ready to host our October Python Pune Meetup 2015 on 17th Oct, 2015 at Red Hat, Pune (India).

Agenda
------------
- Code Reading/Debugging

Schedule
---------------
It will consists of two workshops of one hour each and 2 talks of 30 minutes each.

Timing
----------
10:30 A.M. to 02:30 P.M.

Want to Submit a talk
--------------------------------
If you do Python, share your experience with coding/debugging/contributing with everyone else. Please go ahead and submit a talk/workshop by commenting in the meetup event page: http://www.meetup.com/PythonPune/events/225891317/

How to Register?
If you know, Basics of programming
Please do RSVP to Yes on the meetup page: http://www.meetup.com/PythonPune/events/225891317/

Contact