Announcing Data Analysis using Python Pandas Workshop on 28th May, 2016

chandan kumar

May 21, 2016, 1:35:20 PM5/21/16
to pytho...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Python Pune meetup is delighted to present Data Analysis workshop using Python Pandas as a part of May monthly meetup Data Science Series.

About Workshop:

This is a 3-hour workshop in which we will learn how to do data analysis in Python using Pandas library.

In a typical data science project, 60%-70% of total time is consumed in extracting, cleaning, preparing and analyzing the data before the actual model building and validation phase begins.
Pandas is the data analysis library written in Python which makes all these activities super easy.

Below are some of the highlights of this workshop which will be covered using Case Study

• Numpy basics

• Pandas Data Structures and basics

• Data Loading

• Data Wrangling (Clean, Transform, Merge)

• Data Aggregation and grouping operations

• Exploratory Data Analysis and Descriptive Statistics

• Plotting and Visualization

Speaker: Sudarshan Gadhave

He is a Data Engineer and Data Science Enthusiast working with NEC Corporation of America (NEC Japan). He had completed my B.E. in computers from Pune University. He had total 6 years of IT experience and his skillset includes Data Warehousing, Data Integration, Data analysis, Python, R Programming,
Tableau, Feature Engineering and Machine Learning.

Required installation:
Ipython, Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib
OR
Anaconda Python

Timing : 10:30 A.M. to 02:30 P.M.

Venue:

Amazatic Solutions

Office # 712, 713 & 716 Spot 18 Mall, Jagtap Dairy Chowk, Pimple Saudagar , Pune

Note : RSVP will start from 23rd May, 2016 10:00 A.M. and will close by 25th May, 2016 11:00 A.M.

Sits are limited and You need to take care of your own lunch.

How to Register:

Please Do RSVP at the event page : http://www.meetup.com/PythonPune/events/231212171/

Thanks,

Chandan Kumar

Siddharth Saha

May 21, 2016, 4:03:13 PM5/21/16
to pytho...@googlegroups.com
I’d like to attend. The RSVP on the meet-up website is closed though.

Thanks,
Sid