No module found error when I am trying to run a python script in which I am importing the installed custom package through a python wheel file.

Satya Rao

Oct 27, 2017, 4:50:45 AM10/27/17
to Python Pune
Hi

 I have created a python wheel file for my package. I have installed this package using pip. And I have got the package source code in to Lib/site-packages.

Then I imported one of the module in that installed package in to one of my script in my project. When I am running that file I'm getting an error saying No module found error. I have checked that it's there is Lib/site-packages and my eclipse IDE doesn't show any import error.

Please help me to fix this issue.

BTW, I am using python 2.7.13 64-bit version. All pip and setuptool are latest versions only.

Thanks,
Satya.