Fwd: [BangPypers] [ANN] CFP: SciPy India 2014: Dec 5 - 7, IIT Bombay

chandankumar

Nov 14, 2014, 3:28:48 AM11/14/14
to pytho...@googlegroups.com
FYI

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [BangPypers] [ANN] CFP: SciPy India 2014: Dec 5 - 7, IIT Bombay
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 11:52:28 +0530
From: Hardik Ghaghada <hard...@gmail.com>
To: bangp...@python.org

Hello,

This is reminder mail. We have extended the date for CFP till 20th Nov.

The CFP and registration for SciPy India 2014 (http://scipy.in) is open.
 SciPy India 2014 will be held in IIT Bombay between December 5th to
December 7th, 2014.

Please spread the word!

SciPy India is an annual conference on using Python for science and
engineering research and education. The conference is currently in its
sixth year and provides an opportunity to learn and implement Python in
education and research.

Call for Papers
================

We look forward to your submissions on the use of Python for scientific
computing and education. This includes pedagogy, exploration, modeling and
analysis from both applied and developmental perspectives. We welcome
contributions from academia as well as industry.

For details on the paper submission please see here:

 http://scipy.in/2014/call-for-proposals/
<http://scipy.in/2013/call-for-proposals/>

Important Dates

  - Call for proposals end: 20th November 2014

We look forward to seeing you at SciPy India.

Regards,
Prabhu Ramachandran and Jarrod Millman