Submit your talks for June Python Pune Meetup 2017

chandan kumar

Jun 19, 2017, 8:45:38 AM6/19/17
to pytho...@googlegroups.com, pyladi...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

As the monsoon arrived, It's time to meet again for June Python Pune meetup 2017
i.e. on Sunday, June 25, 2017.

**Agenda**
Libraries or Tricks we use each day in order to solve our problems
using Python Programming Language.

**Meetup Timing**
10:30 A.M. to 02:30 P.M.

**How can I submit a talk?**
* As per the agenda, Feel free to submit talk with topic name and the
short description about the talk by commenting on the meetup page:
https://www.meetup.com/PythonPune/events/240703597/

* It would be good to specify the problem statement which you have
solved or learned something new while solving your problem.

* It will be a new python module use case, for example, code
refactoring or writing tests for the current project and others.

* If you have recently started contributing to any Open Source Python
Project, feel free to share it.

* Talk selection is based on First come first serve basis.

**How can I register for this meetup?**

* Go to event link https://www.meetup.com/PythonPune/events/240703597/
and join the meetup and do RSVP to yes.

* If you are not able to get a confirmed RSVP to yes, feel free to
drop a comment on meetup page.

**Venue**
The LeanApps Software Pvt Ltd
B-114, GO Square, Aundh Hinjewadi Link Road, Kaspate Wasti, Wakad, Pune

**Contact person**

Chandan Kumar
Ganesh Kadam
Rahul Bajaj