[PythonExpress] Looking for volunteers to help us conduct workshops

vijay kumar

Sep 24, 2016, 10:17:54 PM9/24/16
to pytho...@googlegroups.com, Python Delhi User Group, Chennai Python User Group Mailing List, Bangalore Python Users Group - India, Discussions about the PythonExpress program by PSSI
Hi All,
  We have received wonderful response from all during PythonMonth, let's not stop at #pythonmonth.
  Many colleges are requesting for workshops even after PythonMonth and we are looking for tutors to conduct workshops.
  Below is the upcoming workshop list (https://pythonexpress.in/workshops_upcoming/).

Sl. NoLocationWorkshop SectionWorkshop levelTentative Dates *College
1New Delhi, DelhiMachine LearningBeginnerSept. 28, 2016Cluster Innovation Centre, University of Delhi
2New Delhi, DelhiMachine LearningIntermediateSept. 28, 2016Byld - Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, New Delhi
3Ludhiana, PunjabMachine LearningBeginnerSept. 30, 2016Sliet Computer Society
4Delhi, HaryanaPython2BeginnerSept. 30, 2016Central University of Haryana
5Kolhapur, MaharashtraPython2BeginnerOct. 1, 2016Kolhapur Institute of Technology College of Engineering, Kolhapur
6New Delhi, DelhiPython2BeginnerOct. 1, 2016Deen Dayal Upadhyay
7Alapuzha, KeralaPython2BeginnerOct. 1, 2016Sree Buddha College of Engineering
8Madanapalle, Andhra PradeshPython2BeginnerOct. 8, 2016ADITYA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, MADANAPALLE
9Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshDjangoIntermediateNov. 5, 2016Little Flower Degree College

--
Thanks,
Vijay

vijay kumar

Sep 28, 2016, 1:03:58 AM9/28/16
to pytho...@googlegroups.com, Python Delhi User Group, Chennai Python User Group Mailing List, Bangalore Python Users Group - India, Discussions about the PythonExpress program by PSSI
Hi All,
   We are still looking for volunteer to help us in conducting workshops.
   https://pythonexpress.in/workshops_upcoming/
   We can work with college for logistics cost if anyone is interested.
--
Thanks,
Vijay