From: Vanitha Shanmugam <vani...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 10:57 AM
Subject: [Inpycon] Call for Volunteers - Media/Publicity
To: inp...@python.org, dive...@pssi.org.in

Hi All,

As we all know that PyCon India 2015 is held from Oct 2nd till Oct 4th, 2015, we are looking for media volunteers.
The role of media volunteers is to publicize PyCon India 2015 by writing blogs and updating the event happenings as and when its required in Facebook and Twitter to spread the word.

This will help in creating awareness about the event which will encourage more people to register and volunteer for the event.

Whoever is interested to sign up for this, please provide your details in this google form.

It would be great, though not compulsory, if any female volunteer can sign up for this task as this could be accomplished from wherever you are which we believe a female volunteer would feel more comfortable with.

Thanks,
Vanitha

Svar alle
Svar til forfatter