[PythonExpress] Looking for volunteers to help us conduct machine learning workshop

vijay kumar

Jan 17, 2017, 11:14:04 PM1/17/17
to Discussions about the PythonExpress program by PSSI, Bangalore Python Users Group - India, hyderab...@googlegroups.com, Python Delhi User Group, ko...@python.org, pytho...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
   We are received few beginner level machine learning workshop request.
   We are looking for volunteers to help in conducting workshops.

   Below are details

1Bhubaneswar, OdishaMachine LearningBeginnerThursday, Feb. 2 2017College Of Engineering And Technology,BBSR
2Bhubaneswar, OdishaScipyBeginnerFriday, Feb. 3 2017College Of Engineering And Technology,BBSR
3Nanded, MaharashtraMachine LearningBeginnerFriday, Feb. 03 2017Shri Guru Govind Singhji Engineering college
4Nanded, MaharashtraMachine LearningBeginnerFriday, Feb. 10 2017Shri Guru Govind Singhji Engineering college

Do let us know if you are interested or know anyone/community who can help in conducting the workshop.
We can work with the college on date change if need to cover logistics cost of tutor.

--
Thanks,
Vijay