Need venue for Ansible Pune August 2017 meetup

Amol Kahat

Jul 7, 2017, 3:29:54 AM7/7/17
to Python Pune
Hello All,

We are looking for the venue for hosting Ansible
August Meetup 2017,
which is scheduled on 12th August 2017 from 10:00 A.M. to 02:00 P.M.

About Us
Ansible Pune [https://www.meetup.com/Ansible-Pune/] is a volunteer driven
community which provides a platform to all individuals to
learn/share/teach about the Ansible and it's diverse ecosystem and encourage
everyone to learn about Open Source Dev Ops tools.

Venue Checklist
We are looking for a venue for August Ansible Pune Meetup which is scheduled on 12th August 2017.
[https://www.meetup.com/Ansible-Pune/events/241357659/]

The Venue should have:
* A conference room/open space having the capacity of 35-50 people.
* Projector
* Internet Connection
* Timing for the meetup: 10:00 A.M. to 02:00 P.M.
* It would be good to have the venue in the middle of the city so that
everyone can join.
* Coffee / Snacks

What we do in meetup
The Monthly Meetup will consist of:
* A workshop (1 and half hour)* talks of 30 Minutes followed by
lightening talks.
* Discussion on how to improve monthly meetups.
* Networking

The Ansible Pune community would be really grateful if you could sponsor a venue.

How to Reach Us
If you are willing to do so, please reply to this thread or drop a
mail to ganesh634 AT GMAIL DOT COM or amolkahat AT GMAIL DOT
COM.

--
Thanks,

Amol Kahat

chandan kumar

Jul 7, 2017, 3:35:49 AM7/7/17
to pytho...@googlegroups.com
Hello Amol,

On Fri, Jul 7, 2017 at 12:59 PM, Amol Kahat <amol...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> We are looking for the venue for hosting Ansible August Meetup 2017,
> which is scheduled on 12th August 2017 from 10:00 A.M. to 02:00 P.M.
>
> About Us
> Ansible Pune [https://www.meetup.com/Ansible-Pune/] is a volunteer driven
> community which provides a platform to all individuals to
> learn/share/teach about the Ansible and it's diverse ecosystem and encourage
> everyone to learn about Open Source Dev Ops tools.
>
> Venue Checklist
> We are looking for a venue for August Ansible Pune Meetup which is scheduled
> on 12th August 2017.
> [https://www.meetup.com/Ansible-Pune/events/241357659/]
>
> The Venue should have:
> * A conference room/open space having the capacity of 35-50 people.
> * Projector
> * Internet Connection
> * Timing for the meetup: 10:00 A.M. to 02:00 P.M.
> * It would be good to have the venue in the middle of the city so that
> everyone can join.
> * Coffee / Snacks

What about merging Ansible meetup with Python meetup for August?

Thanks,

Chandan Kumar