Big Data: The Future Of Insights

Michael G

Jul 30, 2012, 8:07:04 PM7/30/12
to pyth...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys - we've got an upcoming event you might have interest in:  Big Data: The Future Of Insights, happening on August 30th @ JCCC.

We're bringing together thought leaders & experts such as industry executives, engineers, and analysts to learn more about Big Data technologies.

You’ll hear from expert data scientists, engineers and data analysts from companies like Adknowledge and Cerner about how Big Data helps organizations  find new business opportunities & make smarter decisions.

Additionally, we’ll discuss how a gigabit connection (Google Fiber) might benefit Big Data in Kansas City in a multitude of ways.

This is a fantastic opportunity for CXOs and IT leaders, developers, systems/network engineers and IT professionals learn how companies  are leveraging Big Data in today’s world & how they can do so in their own environment.

Get early bird tickets, register today:
http://www.kcitp.com/2012/07/30/big-data-kansas-city-tech/

Michael G

Aug 23, 2012, 12:53:56 PM8/23/12
to pyth...@googlegroups.com
Hi Guys, just an update we just announced our expert lineup .

To see the solid lineup of speakers/panelists, check out our "
Meet The Experts" - one of them is slated to speak at Hadoop World (one of the most well known Big Data conferences).

Happy to give a promo code to user group communities, try 20PERCENT for 20% off the price (this is only good for the next 48 hours).