The Disruption Institute: Building A Mobile Future For Kansas City & The Midwest

Michael G

Nov 26, 2012, 6:22:06 PM11/26/12
to pyth...@googlegroups.com
Hey all - I announced our new educational initiative at Compute Midwest. It's called The Disruption Institute, and our aim is to teach people how to build mobile apps. More info & video here: thttp://www.kcitp.com/2012/11/26/learn-mobile-development-kansas-city-disruption-institute/

Michael G

Jan 17, 2013, 11:39:06 AM1/17/13
to pyth...@googlegroups.com

Hey Guys - just as an update to the post below, we're taking applications for our first class in February, go here to learn more:

http://disruptioninstitute.com/how-to-learn-ios-development/

Cole Yarbor

Feb 16, 2013, 2:10:51 PM2/16/13
to pyth...@googlegroups.com
What topics in iOS are you guys covering?

Michael G

Mar 8, 2013, 5:14:03 PM3/8/13
to pyth...@googlegroups.com
Hi Cole, sorry I missed this. We've got a LOT of material packed into 12 weeks.  If you want to get in touch feel free to email via http://www.disruptioninstitute.com/#contact.

FYI- just made some announcements regarding a mobile app idea contest we held:

http://disruptioninstitute.com/learn-mobile-development-kansas-city-google-fiber-contest/

Additionally, we announced the support of mobile leaders like Sprint, One Louder Apps, Sporting Innovations and Intouch Solutions.  We have access to their expertise & resources - providing a one of a kind educational opportunity.