Java Architect - Milpitas, CA

sneha nallamati

Jan 3, 2017, 10:48:41 AM1/3/17
to sneha_n...@insoursysinc.com

Hello Professionals,

Hope you are doing great

We have an urgent below “Java Architect” position with one of our client for “6-12months(C2H)” at “Milpitas, CA”.Please send me the resumes with full name, contact details, Rate, and availability date.

Job Title               :   Java Architect

Location               :   Milpitas, CA

Duration               :   6-12months(c2h)

Visa  & Passport Copy Mandatory!!!!...

Job Description:

Should have 10+yrs of experience in development, Design and Architecture

Must have hands on experience in development and architecting in Java, Spring/Spring Boot, JDBC, Any caching solution

Good experience/knowledge in Nginx, Redis would be a plus

Very strong architecture of the Spring framework, logging layer, caching solutions etc

Very strong experience in implementing server side components from the scratch

Should be very strong and confident with concepts and in different framework and layers.

Demonstrated ability to deliver business and technical value

Thanks & Regards,

Sneha Nallamati
Insoursys Inc

Ph: 972-427-1836
E-mail:  sneha_n...@insoursysinc.com || www.insoursys.com

Note: If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Jesús Gómez

Jan 3, 2017, 10:55:29 AM1/3/17
to python-venezuela
Debido a que no está relacionado con Python, y yo ya le había
solicitado a esta persona[1] que no insistiera con ofertas de trabajo
que no tuvieran que ver con Python, he bloqueado su cuenta del grupo.

[1] Posiblemente persona
> --
> Este es un mensaje del foro Python de Venezuela - http://www.python.org.ve
> Para suscripciones y retiros: http://goo.gl/ug9by
> ---
> Has recibido este mensaje porque estás suscrito al grupo "Python Venezuela"
> de Grupos de Google.
> Para cancelar la suscripción a este grupo y dejar de recibir sus mensajes,
> envía un correo electrónico a python-venezue...@googlegroups.com.
> Para acceder a más opciones, visita https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

José Rengifo

Jan 3, 2017, 11:06:53 AM1/3/17