Full stack example application using aiohttp 1.2

Amirouche Boubekki

May 20, 2017, 9:40:43 AM5/20/17
to python-tulip
Héllo,

I am pleased to announce the immediate availability of an example application that takes inspiration from various web projects.

The requirements to run the applications are the following:

- Python 3.5+
- PostgreSQL (tested with 9.6.2)
- rabbitmq (tested with 3.6.6)
- psycopg2

Extra pure python dependencies are:

- aiopg
- yoyo-migrations
- celery

The frontend is done with a framework built with ReactJS and Immutable JS inspired from forward.scm.

Best regards,

~ Amirouche ~ amz3 ~ http://hyperdev.fr

Amirouche Boubekki

May 20, 2017, 9:47:38 AM5/20/17
to python-tulip

Amirouche Boubekki

May 20, 2017, 11:17:14 AM5/20/17
to python-tulip

On Saturday, May 20, 2017 at 3:47:38 PM UTC+2, Amirouche Boubekki wrote:
git clone https://github.com/amirouche/nerfed

On Saturday, May 20, 2017 at 3:40:43 PM UTC+2, Amirouche Boubekki wrote:
Héllo,

I am pleased to announce the immediate availability of an example application that takes inspiration from various web projects.

The requirements to run the applications are the following:

[...]

- rabbitmq (tested with 3.6.6)

Can I replace rabbitmq with a pure python dependency?

Best regards.