Coverage.py and pulsar testing

Станислав Соколко

Mar 7, 2017, 1:58:47 PM3/7/17
to python-pulsar
Hello!

When using the client-server technique we are running some WSGIServer using pulsar arbiter. Then we use pulsar HttpClient to fetch some data and check response. In this case coverage.py doesn't "notice" which code was covered by the tests (maybe it is becaus of the asynchronous architecture, I'm not sure). How can we make coverage.py "notice" which code was covered when testing pulsar applications?

Best regards, Stanislav

lsbardel

Mar 7, 2017, 3:40:26 PM3/7/17
to python-pulsar
Did you set the .coveragerc concurrency in your package in a similar way to pulsar?

Станислав Соколко

Mar 8, 2017, 1:23:41 PM3/8/17
to python-pulsar
That was exactly it! Thanks you so much! I pardon my lame question, I'm not really experienced with coverage.py yet :-) You are always extremely helpful