Pulsar logo idea

Josh Bright

Oct 30, 2013, 12:05:58 PM10/30/13
to python...@googlegroups.com
How about one of the frames from the game of life as the logo?  I've attached a picture as an example.
Screen Shot 2013-10-30 at 9.04.29 AM.png

lsbardel

Nov 1, 2013, 4:40:23 AM11/1/13
to python...@googlegroups.com

On Wednesday, October 30, 2013 5:05:58 PM UTC+1, Josh Bright wrote:
How about one of the frames from the game of life as the logo?  I've attached a picture as an example.

I prefer a logo not borrowed from the public domain.
Something simple but unique.
Having said that,
it could be inspired by the image above, more colorful perhaps, and in svg format.

lsbardel

Dec 28, 2013, 1:19:52 PM12/28/13
to python...@googlegroups.com

I prefer a logo not borrowed from the public domain.
Something simple but unique.
Having said that,
it could be inspired by the image above, more colorful perhaps, and in svg format.

I have spent few hours drawing few logos for pulsar.
I'm not a designer but I'm quite please with what I've created!

What do you think?