Meetup

azizmb.in

Jul 7, 2014, 4:19:21 AM7/7/14
to python-mena
Hey Guys

We had a meetup scheduled for today, but unfortunately, I don't think we have any plan yet.

I know a few people (Dareen & Danny) have a couple of ideas for a mini hackathon, I will try to co-ordinate with them and try to reschedule for sometime next week.

--
Abde Sayedna,
Aziz M. Bookwala

Israel

Jul 7, 2014, 7:32:38 AM7/7/14
to azizmb.in, python-mena
How about next monday?

Israel Fermín Montilla

Dareen Alhiyari

Jul 7, 2014, 7:34:37 AM7/7/14
to Israel Fermin Montilla, python-mena, azizmb. in

Sounds good, our plan for next Monday is to hack on google app engine using python.

Varun D

Jul 7, 2014, 10:07:27 AM7/7/14
to Dareen Alhiyari, Israel Fermin Montilla, python-mena, azizmb. in
Sounds perfect!

Varun D

azizmb.in

Jul 12, 2014, 8:23:45 AM7/12/14
to Varun D, python-mena, Israel Fermin Montilla, Dareen Alhiyari

OK guys, so Dareen was kind enough to plan out the meetup for Monday.

The plan is to hack on Google app engine by building a shared-todo-list app, and if time permits, add features like history tracking.

Timing: 4:00 pm - 7:pm followed by Iftar (I'm trying to see if we can get this sponsored. If so, we could order pizza)

Location: dubizzle new offices at Shatha tower, 11th floor.

Dareen Alhiyari

Jul 12, 2014, 8:25:59 AM7/12/14
to azizmb. in, Israel Fermin Montilla, python-mena, Varun D

Thanks Aziz for sending this over :) exciting =D

azizmb.in

Jul 12, 2014, 8:36:51 AM7/12/14
to Dareen Alhiyari, Israel Fermin Montilla, python-mena, Varun D
Ive created an event on facebook incase you want to share/invite people.

Dareen Alhiyari

Jul 12, 2014, 8:39:19 AM7/12/14
to azizmb. in, python-mena, Israel Fermin Montilla, Varun D

+1

Israel

Jul 12, 2014, 8:42:08 AM7/12/14
to azizmb.in, Dareen Alhiyari, python-mena, Varun D
already joined!.

I'll read a little about GAE Tomorrow.

I'll try to arrange a videoconference with a friend of mine at Google, he works
as Developer Support in the Cloud Platform section and knows a lot about GAE.

If not for this meetup, maybe the next one.

azizmb.in

Jul 12, 2014, 8:43:59 AM7/12/14
to Israel, Dareen Alhiyari, python-mena, Varun D
That would be pretty cool.

Dareen Alhiyari

Jul 14, 2014, 8:37:58 AM7/14/14
to azizmb.in, Israel, python-mena, Varun D
Hey guys,

We set up this repo for collaboration on today's hackathon, enjoy pushing :)