[LINK] 11 Python Libraries You Might Not Know

Lemuel Formacil

Jan 22, 2015, 12:36:28 PM1/22/15
to python-mena
> There's a chance you haven't heard of prettytable because it's listed on GoogleCode, which is basically the coding equivalent of Siberia.

kek

--
Lemuel

Muhammad Emam

Feb 5, 2015, 10:25:42 AM2/5/15
to Lemuel Formacil, python-mena
I love you, Lemuel (kiss)

Cheers,
Emam

Lemuel Formacil

Feb 5, 2015, 10:46:17 AM2/5/15
to Muhammad Emam, python-mena
Hahaha....sorry, but do we know each other?

--
Lemuel

Abdullah Diab

Feb 5, 2015, 10:50:00 AM2/5/15
to Lemuel Formacil, Muhammad Emam, python-mena
Lemuel just accept the kiss man, don't be closed minded :P

Muhammad Emam

Feb 5, 2015, 11:24:18 AM2/5/15
to Lemuel Formacil, python-mena
I love everybody :p

ok, I'll also stop spamming the mailing list

Dushyant Rijhwani

Feb 6, 2015, 9:52:00 AM2/6/15
to pytho...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for reviving this mailing list Emam; such love.

Muhammad Emam

Feb 6, 2015, 11:22:32 AM2/6/15
to Dushyant Rijhwani, python-mena
Alright, let's do something Pythonic. This site sends you all Python news in a nice email every week ;)

Cheers,
Emam

azizmb.in

Feb 7, 2015, 12:33:24 PM2/7/15
to Muhammad Emam, Dushyant Rijhwani, python-mena
Haha! Thanks Emam! Its been a while since there was some activity here.

On a side note, I'd shared the newsletter here previously. It's actually run by a friend of mine.
--
Abde Sayedna,
Aziz M. Bookwala