Lets meet?

azizmb.in

Jun 30, 2015, 6:59:08 AM6/30/15
to python-mena
How about a meetup folks?

What's peoples preferable date/time?

Before/After ramadan?

--
Abde Sayedna,
Aziz M. Bookwala

Varun D

Jun 30, 2015, 8:48:32 AM6/30/15
to azizmb.in, python-mena
I vote after Ramadan.

Varun Dhanwantri

Israel

Jun 30, 2015, 8:50:44 AM6/30/15
to Varun D, azizmb.in, python-mena
Well, the only option is after ramadan, we can't meet before unless you have a Flux Capacitor.

azizmb.in

Jul 21, 2015, 4:56:05 AM7/21/15
to Israel, Varun D, python-mena
So lets do this guys?

I'm out of town next week, but you folks up for the week after?

Dareen Alhiyari

Jul 21, 2015, 4:58:59 AM7/21/15
to azizmb. in, Varun D, python-mena, Israel

I'm in

Dareen.

Israel

Jul 21, 2015, 6:04:58 AM7/21/15
to Dareen Alhiyari, azizmb. in, Varun D, python-mena
in

Varun D

Jul 21, 2015, 10:39:27 AM7/21/15
to python-mena
Same me too

Varun Dhanwantri

azizmb.in

Aug 3, 2015, 8:41:19 AM8/3/15
to Varun D, python-mena
Lets do this?

Lemuel Formacil

Aug 4, 2015, 11:11:49 AM8/4/15
to azizmb.in, Varun D, python-mena
Thursday?  Dubizzle will sponsor pizza?

azizmb.in

Aug 5, 2015, 3:20:46 AM8/5/15
to Lemuel Formacil, Varun D, python-mena
Don't think so. Also, the office won't be available, we will need to do it somewhere outside. Media One maybe?

Lemuel Formacil

Aug 5, 2015, 5:09:40 AM8/5/15
to azizmb.in, Varun D, python-mena
It will be packed on Thusday and the introverts will not show up :)

Daniel Romaniuk

Aug 5, 2015, 10:02:09 AM8/5/15
to from mena import python, m...@azizmb.in, varun.dh...@gmail.com
I'm interested in coming along...  please post the address/map once the location has been decided.

Rag sagar

Aug 10, 2015, 3:07:16 PM8/10/15
to from mena import python, m...@azizmb.in

Hi all,

So glad to see a Dubai python users group. My google foo was not good enough to find this mailing list, had to manually go through the groups listing in python.org. What happened to the plans to meet?

azizmb.in

Aug 12, 2015, 11:04:35 AM8/12/15
to Rag sagar, python-mena

Hey Rag

As you might have guessed, we're not very active. We try and catch up once in a couple of months, and were planning to last Thursday, but that didn't get finalized.

Everyone in for tomorrow? Unfortunately, still can't do it at the office, any other suggestions/volunteers?

ragsagar

Aug 12, 2015, 12:56:40 PM8/12/15
to azizmb.in, python-mena
I am in for tomorrow. Will there be more attendance if we plan meeting few days in advance?
--
blog : ragsagar.wordpress.com
mail id : python -c "print '@'.join(['ragsagar','.'.join([x for x in ['gmail','com']])])"

azizmb.in

Aug 25, 2015, 8:44:40 AM8/25/15
to ragsagar, python-mena
It varies, sometimes yes, sometimes no. Starting a fresh thread to organize something this thursday, for reals this time.