new to programming

seshu phanindra

Sep 30, 2016, 7:13:31 AM9/30/16
to Python GCU Forum
Hi, this is seshu..I'm new to programming ,actually I'm an Electrical student.I want to learn PYTHON .And one more thing I don't know even C language..please tell me how to learn coding in PYTHON.
                                                     THANK YOU.

Raja Ramesh

Sep 30, 2016, 7:38:49 AM9/30/16
to python-g...@googlegroups.com
Hi Phanindra,

First Learn C language for improving programming Skills.

Then start to learn Python with Documentation / videos.

On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 4:43 PM, seshu phanindra <ysp7...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, this is seshu..I'm new to programming ,actually I'm an Electrical student.I want to learn PYTHON .And one more thing I don't know even C language..please tell me how to learn coding in PYTHON.
                                                     THANK YOU.

   RAJA RAMESH

mkbe...@gmail.com

Oct 16, 2016, 1:26:33 PM10/16/16
to Python GCU Forum
If you a electrical student why not use a raspberry pi to write some python code to controlling electornic components (e.g LEDs ) ?

Smrutiranjan Tripathy

Oct 19, 2016, 11:52:18 PM10/19/16
to Python GCU Forum
I am also not from software back ground.If you want to learn this from scratch Codeacademy is good. You can also practise the code there.Programiz is anther site where you can brush up your basic.You don't need to learn c for python .If you like to learn java then that will be better.

Yash Chaudhary

Jun 5, 2017, 1:13:00 PM6/5/17
to Python GCU Forum
Python is much better language to getting started into programming.Its used in many areas and has wide range of modules to make your work easier.
Learn it by reading books,blogs,online tutorials,youtube .
Start with book - learn python the hard way.

Hasan Mostafa

Jun 20, 2017, 9:51:07 AM6/20/17
to Python GCU Forum
Thanks Man! It will help me.

Vishakha Singh

Sep 26, 2023, 8:46:48 AM9/26/23
to Python GCU Forum

To secure a placement in IT, first, acquire a strong foundation in relevant technologies and programming languages. Build a portfolio showcasing personal projects and participate in coding challenges. Networking through professional platforms like LinkedIn and attending tech meetups is crucial. Tailor your resume to highlight technical skills and experiences. Prepare thoroughly for technical interviews, focusing on problem-solving and communication skills. Internships or freelance work can provide valuable hands-on experience. Stay updated on industry trends and demonstrate a passion for continuous learning. Lastly, exude confidence, enthusiasm, and a strong work ethic during interviews to stand out to potential employers.
Java Classes in Pune