Re: help

Message has been deleted

Miguel Montoya

Aug 28, 2017, 4:58:15 PM8/28/17
to python-g...@googlegroups.com
What's your objective for learn python? What do you want to do?

On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 11:29 AM, srkr songs <srkr...@gmail.com> wrote:
dear admin

recently decided to learn more about Python requesting to kindly help  me ..

On Fri, Aug 25, 2017 at 8:49 PM, srkr songs <srkr...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey,

I have recently decided to learn more about Python and come across the Google Python Course
could u plz help me with some basics of python nd tell me when the next batch is joining start i have missed a lot of class

Ur's _ S@i MaNoj

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Miguel Montoya

Aug 31, 2017, 12:12:28 PM8/31/17
to python-g...@googlegroups.com
I just suggest to you: choose what really to do are really interested in, and via your decision you start to investigate. And ever, read the documentation of your Python version (I recommend the last stable version).

On Thu, Aug 31, 2017 at 9:18 AM, srkr songs <srkr...@gmail.com> wrote:
plz kindly support me Team i am interested in Learning it

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 4:18 PM, srkr songs <srkr...@gmail.com> wrote:
support personnel who wish to learn the Pythonprogramming language.  Basic knowledge of PythonPython programming is intended for software engineers, system analysts

--

Regards,
Saimanoj Seshagiri ,

--

Regards,
Saimanoj Seshagiri ,

Lalith Nimmala

Aug 31, 2017, 1:24:23 PM8/31/17
to python-g...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

For a beginner programmer, it might be too early to decide what to do with Python. You can specialize later.

For the moment attend intro to programming with python on udacity.com

After you get a hang of Python, decide further.

Thanks, Lalith

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 2:28 AM, Miguel Montoya <zagkm...@gmail.com> wrote:

--

Regards,